Plagiat.pl has signed a memorandum with the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic25 października 2018
Representatives of Plagiat.pl had visited Kazakhstan22 listopada 2018
Plagiat.pl representative Krzysztof Gutowski will share with the participants our experience in combating the phenomenon of plagiarism and in promoting ethical attitudes in education. We will discuss the benefits of implementing the anti-plagiarism system and procedures. We will tell more about our Polish and Ukrainian experiences, with the perspective of the European Union standards.
The seminar will gather around 90 educators from Ukraine who are representatives of institutions of higher education in Kyiv, Vinnitsa, Kryvyi Rih, Kamyanets-Podilsky, Poltava, Lviv, Kharkiv, Ivano-Frankivsk and other cities.
The roundtable will discuss the following issues:
- Problems of the implementation of the principles of academic integrity in the educational and scientific environment.
- Plagiat.pl – history and products.
- StrikePlagiarism.com – plagiarism detection system.
- Plagiat.pl experience in combating plagiarims all over the world.
- StrikePlagiarism.com system at Ukrainian universities.
- Plagiat.pl cooperation with Ukrainian academic institutions (According to Memorandum signed between the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Plagiat.pl in Kiev Higher Educational Institutions of Ukraine get free access to the Polish anti-plagiarism system that allows to verify all Ph.D. papers.).